SOWETO AND APARTHEID MUSEUM TOUR
Experience a city within a city ,one of the largest black suburb in Africa. Our half-day tour of Soweto is an opportunity to explore, learn and connect the cultural and historical background of township life. We take you on a long walk to freedom. Our Soweto and apartheid museum tour gives a different perspective about our township life.
- Mandela house museum& Apartheid museum
- Bottled water
- Qualified guides.
- Alcohol beverages
- Soft drinks
- Guest will be picked up at 08h30 0r 13h30 pm
- Sites to be visited - Soccer city stadium, Soweto hostels, three different classes of Soweto, Chris Hani Baragwanath hospital, Orlando towers, Informal settlement (optional guided walk- Villakazi street (Mandela house museum and Arch bishop Desmond Tutu))
- Any address in Johannesburg and Pretoria at 08h30 & 13h30
- Soccer city
- Mandela house
- Arch bishop Desmond Tutu House
- Hector Pieterson Museum
- Freedom square
- Villakazi street.
- R1250.00 per adults
- R625.00 Per child under 12 years
- R1950.00 Single traveler
- 5 hours